Here at The Red Teacup, shirts are the main event. We sell all kinds of gifts for expats, anglophiles, and people with a great sense of humor, but our t-shirts are really the big deal. There’s nothing better than walking around, all emblazoned with your favorite saying or slogan, and having people sensibly chuckle every few minutes as they get a chance to read it.
Here’s a buying guide so you can find the right shirt for your collection:
- Decide what you’re gonna wear it for. We sell two main types of shirt currently, and will be releasing winter clothing soon (we just can’t bring ourselves to do it in August). Think about if this is going to be something you’ll want to wear on a night out, at the gym, or while you’re at home eating Doritos or imported Monster Munch. Most of our shirts are American Apparel brand, with luxurious fabrics, all made in USA, so no matter what you buy, you know you’re getting quality.
- Decide your budget. Our shirts sell for around $25 each, excluding shipping. So you’re looking at around $30 a shirt. If your budget is higher than that, why not get two and make it a spree. Use coupon code twentyisplenty for a little help getting that price to where it needs to be for your wallet to stay friends with you.
- Pick your color. Some of the designs come in a limited color range, as we have curated each collection to look good and stand out while they’re being worn. The Red Teacup shirts look great in any color, but we suggest darker colors for people who tend to spill their breakfast all down themselves each morning.
- Get your cart filled up. When you see an item you just gotta git, plop it in your cart. You’ll be prompted to either check out or keep shopping (we suggest keep shopping), and once you’re ready, hit the button to be taken to the checkout page.
- Check your order details. Goddamnit Carl, how many time?! Make sure your shopping cart is correct before you do anything else. Are you a Medium size? That tends to be the default size that pops up, so if you forget to change it, you’re getting a Medium. This bit is really really terribly important: CHECK YOUR SIZE AND STYLE BEFORE ORDERING YOUR ITEM. And again, underlined this time: Check your size and style before ordering your item! <- exclamation point so you know it’s important. We don’t offer refunds for orders where you hurr durr durr’d your way to paying for the wrong thing.
- Check your address details. I’ll spare you the caps this time, this one is also important though. We don’t offer refunds for items sent the wrong address due to customer error. There’s a checkbox on the page that you have to agree to before we allow you to buy, but make yourself familiar with this. If you aren’t sure, look at the door of your house – that’s your house number, and then walk a little bit further down the road and you’ll find the street sign – that’s the name of your road. USPS has a website that will take this information and give you the finer details to make it a full address. Et voila! No need to input the wrong details!
- Place order. Press the button, do it, DO IT.
- Check email for confirmation. This one’s obvs. Also check your spam folder – we’re not spam, but Gmail and Yahoo are meanies.
- Sit back and wait, knowing your wardrobe is about to get a whole lot cooler. Your item will first pass through our ordering system, when it’s marked as processing it means it’s over at the printer’s place. They have a fulfillment process of about 3-4 business days, and then they’ll ship it out using the method you chose. Be patient – each item is printed to order.
There you have it – the 9 step plan to getting a cool shirt from The Red Teacup. If you have any issues or questions during the order process, keep them to yourself. Just kidding – email us over at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your answers.